In conjunction with Day of Caring, the Mega Food Drive generates almost three tons of food for area food banks including Berkeley County CCAP, Morgan County Backpack Program, and Jefferson County Community Ministries.
Collection begins September 1 and runs through September 13. To get involved, drop off non-perishable food items to the following locations:
- CNB Bank - Martinsburg Branch
- CNB Bank - Spring Mills Branch
- CNB Bank - Hedgesville Branch
- City National Bank - King Street, Martinsburg
- Jefferson Security Bank - Martinsburg
- Jefferson Security Bank - Inwood
- United Way of the Eastern Panhandle
- City National Bank - Charles Town
- Jefferson Security Bank - Main Office, Downtown Shepherdstown
- Jefferson Security Bank - Charles Town
- United Bank - Shepherdstown
- Food Lion, Berkeley Springs on Tuesday, September 14 from 9am-1pm
To learn more about the Mega Food Drive and for a list of items being accepted, click here.