Your monetary gift will be invested in local programs that improve the lives of your neighbors and strengthen the community. See where your donation goes.
Tiffany Lawrence, Director of Resource Development and Marketing | Email Tiffany Lawrence
Contact us if you have questions or need information about:
- Making Contributions
- Annual Fundraising Campaign
- Campaign Materials/Maketing Materials
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Grant Resources
Kathy Crothers, Director of Finance & Administration | Email Kathy Crothers
Contact Kathy if you:
- Have questions regarding accounts payable
BreAnne Rugh, CFC and Campaign Assistant | Email BreAnne Rugh
Contact Bre if you:
- Have questions about the Federal Employee Campaign
- Want to set up a pledge payment plan
- Make a payment by credit card
- Set up a payroll deduction program at your business
Facilitating Community Problem Solving
The United Way of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc. makes a difference in the community by helping bring together a variety of partners ot develop strategies for change. We also build strong community partners through training, strategic planning, and facilitation.
Sharon Awkard, Director of Community Impact | Email Sharon Awkard
Contact us for more information about:
- Local initatives and strategies for improving the lives of those in our community
- How the United Way of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc. makes the best use of donations
- Training, strategic planning and facilitation for United Way partners
A Critical Need for Volunteers
The United Way of the Eastern Panhandle, Inc. and the Volunteer Center recognize that volunteers are a vital local resource. We are proud to partner with Volunteer WV to promote volunteerism and community service. Together, we work to identify service opportunities in teh community and match those opportunities with your interests, time, and talent.
If you want more information on volunteering, visit Volunteer WV on the web.
Looking for Help?
To find health and human services in our community, dial 2-1-1 24 hours a day, seven days aweek. Or you can contact the local information and referral line at (304) 262-0048 or during regular business hours or by email. To search the statewide, online database visit: www.wv211.org.
Your Feedback is Always Welcome
We are interested in your comments and suggestions. Let us know how we're doing. Contact:
Pete Mulford, President/CEO | Email Pete Mulford | (304) 263-0603